In our upcoming webinars and office hours, learn more about grad school in Berlin, as well as our master’s in international affairs, public policy, data science and public administration.
We’re back again with another round of online admissions events! Are you a prospective student looking for more information about our master’s programmes? We have good news for you. Our webinars and online office hours are back, and here’s what’s coming up:
Master’s programmes info sessions
If you want to get a general overview of a specific master’s programme, including the curriculum, the full and partial scholarships we offer and how to apply, join our webinars! Each info session lasts about an hour and includes a presentation followed by a live Q&A where you can ask questions.
- 14 September, 12:00 CEST | Webinar: Master of Data Science for Public Policy
- 16 September, 12:00 CEST | Webinar: Master of International Affairs
- 20 September, 17:00 CEST | Webinar: Dual degrees and how to apply
- 21 September, 12:00 CEST | Webinar: Master of Public Policy
- 28 September, 12:00 CEST | Webinar: Executive Master of Public Administration
Admissions office hours
You have a specific question about your CV, letters of reference, or any other part of your application? Attend a small, informal group session with an admissions team representative. Office hours take place weekly throughout the application period to give you ample opportunity to clear any doubts you have before you submit your documents! Register in advance and drop by at any point during the office hour.
- 15 September, 11:00-12:00 CEST | Admissions office hour 1
- 22 September, 17:00-18:00 CEST | Admissions office hour 2
- 29 September, 11:00-12:00 CEST | Admissions office hour 3
- 6 October, 17:00-18:00 CEST | Admissions office hour 4
- 13 October, 11:00-12:00 CEST | Admissions office hour 5
Virtual admissions fairs and events
You can also catch us at the following virtual fairs and events hosted by our partners – the Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA) and COLFUTURO.
- 21 September, 16:00-17:00 EDT | APSIA virtual open house: National security and global threats
- 23 September, 11:00-13:30 EDT | APSIA’s online graduate school fair
- 7 October, 15:00-19:00 Colombia Time (GMT-5) | COLFUTURO Connect Live
When can you apply?
Applications open on 1 October for the MPP, MIA and MDS, and 1 December for the Executive MPA. Find out more about admission requirements and start preparing your application today.
And don’t forget, you can always reach out to us via e-mail at grad-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]org!